We met on January 29th and around 37 knitters showed up. We introduced our game plan, passed out helpful guides, links and patterns.
- A folder on the S drive was set up to store these documents. S:\OPS\Knit at work
- Amy ordered Size 8 16”circular Harmony needles online. Amy is donating these from Hannah’s foundation fund.
- We weighed and balled up donated yarn and created little packets for the 1st project of the Warm-Up-America 7” by 9” blocks (Instructions on S drive) The plan is to make 100 blocks to donate in honor of the Williams 100th anniversary.
- We will be meeting Tuesday February 12 11:30 to 1:00 in the Level 6 Theater to pass out needles and yarn.
- Sharon has set up weekly meetings during lunch for any knitter to be able to eat lunch and work on their project and have access to Experts for help. These reoccurring meetings will start the week of Feb 18th at these times:
Wednesdays 11:00 to 1:00 in conference room 10333
Thursdays 11:00 to 1:00 in conference room 13405
- Once a month we will all get together to bring our completed projects, and share our successes. Sharon will be sending you a meeting notice for the March date.